ARLnow Weekend Discussion | ARLnow.com
The weekend is here, along with what should be a very nice Saturday due to the weather.
Whether you’re heading out to spot Arlington’s cherry blossoms, taking a long overdue bike ride around the Arlington Loop, or spending time with friends or family you haven’t seen in a while, we hope that you enjoy some quality outdoor time.
Here are the most-read articles of the past week.
- Whitlow says it will close in June but can reopen elsewhere
- Ballston street closed while Bomb Squad investigates “Regarding Materials”
- Pipe bombs found in Ballston Home, police say
- Mario’s pizza house continues to serve slices and memories
- County Board Approves Agreement with Alexandria to Dredge Four Mile Run
- ACPD: Knife-wielding man ends up in prison after a bar fight in Clarendon
- Rouse Estate is currently being demolished
- Arlington County Police are encrypting more radio channels
- County Board approves revised plans for Crystal City Water Park
Feel free to discuss these stories or anything else of local interest in the comments. Have a nice weekend!