First Look: Tisas PX-9 GEN3 Handgun
SDS Imports introduces a new line of pistols, the PX-9 GEN3. This family of polymer framed pistols with firing pins is designed to meet the needs of service personnel, competition shooters, and anyone interested in self-defense. The PX-9GEN3, manufactured by Tisas in Turkey, is available in nine variations, including a duty model, a duty model with a threaded barrel and a tactical model with a threaded barrel. All models are optically ready with an RMR cut, which is worked into the slide together with a cover plate, if you do not want to use an optic. Each model is available in the colors Black, Flat Dark Earth (FDE) and Olive Drab (OD).
The PX-9GEN3 has a polymer frame with integrated Picatinny rail and flared magazine slot, a hammer-forged 9 mm barrel, a CNC-milled slide with Tennifer finish (black) or Cerakote (FDE and OD), adjustable rear sight and fiber optic Front (Glock pattern), a flat trigger with trigger safety, reversible magazine holder and interchangeable back straps and side grip panels.
Each PX-9GEN3 comes with an 18- and 20-round magazine that uses a SIG 226 pattern, with other capacities available for states with capacity restrictions.
9mm PX-9 Gen3 Duty Semi-Auto Pistol Features
- Polymer frame with integrated M1913 rail
- Hammer-forged barrel
- CNC-milled slide with front and rear teeth, black Tennifer finish
- RMR cutting slide for assembling optics
- Customizable handle with interchangeable side panels and back strap that offers 27 different handle configurations
- Contains a 20-round and an 18-round magazine with standard capacity (model SIG 226) and a speedloader
- Fixed visor with fiberglass front (Glock 9/40) cut
- Removable extended magazine slot adapter
- IWB holster included
MSRP for the PX-9GEN3 starts at $ 499 for the Duty model. For more information on the PX-9GEN3 and other SDS products, visit sdsimports.com.