Sheriff’s reports for the week of April 11, 2021 – Shelby County Reporter
The following reports of consistent incidents and crimes were reported by the Shelby County Sheriff’s Office March 18-24:
Harassment from the 100 block on Lilac Lane in Wilsonville.
– Criminal nonsense from block 100 on Stoneridge Lane, Sterrett. A 2007 Chevy Silverado was damaged.
– Illegal possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia off Valleydale Road at US 280 East. Marijuana (28 grams), meth residues in glass tubes and a glass tube with suspected meth residues were confiscated.
– Miscellaneous from the 7900 block of Shelby County 51, Westover.
– Incident from the area of Cahaba Valley Road and Grimes Road, Birmingham.
– Incident from 300 block on McDow Road. A 500 gigabyte hard drive was confiscated.
Third degree burglary from the 31100 block of 25 Alabama, Wilsonville. A $ 465 Powermate front tiller, Craftsman craft saw, DeWalt Sawzall, Ryobi Sawzall, electric miter saw, and assorted tools were stolen.
-Identity theft from the 1000 block of Fairmont Circle in Birmingham.
– Miscellaneous from block 100 of Shelby County 478, Leeds.
Harassment from the 1400 block of Turtle Lake Drive in Birmingham.
Burglary, theft of property from the 1600 block of Shelby Springs Road, Columbiana. An SCCY Model CXP-1 rifle valued at $ 100, a 12-gauge Beretta shotgun valued at $ 1,600, a 20-gauge Mossberg pump shotgun valued at $ 400, a 17 -HMR shotgun valued at $ 1,000, a Ruger 10-22 rifle valued at $ 1,000 at $ 600, and a Windham 556 AR-15 with red dot and 1,000 rounds valued at $ 2,000 were stolen.
Harassing communications from block 2000 at Shelby County 55, Wilsonville.
Harassing communications from 100 block on Kennedy Avenue in Wilsonville.
– Vehicle against deer off the Cahaba Valley Road of Indian Springs School, Indian Springs. A 2008 Honda Fit was damaged.
– Incident from the 80’s block on Mt Laurel Avenue in Birmingham.
– Theft of fourth degree property off the 3000 block of Brook Highland Drive in Birmingham. Unknown junk mail was stolen.
– Harassment from the 1000 block of the Indian Trail in Indian Springs.
– Incident from the 100 block of Chelsea Point Drive, Chelsea.
– Domestic survey from the 2600 block of Egg and Butter Road, Columbiana.
– Incident from the 5200 block on Valleydale Road at Inverness Elementary School in Birmingham.
– Criminal mischief from the 300 block of Shelby County’s 50, Vandiver. A 2013 Dodge Avenger was damaged.
– Domestic violence attack from block 100 of Shelby County 315, Columbiana.
– Incident from the 1000 block of Williams Trace, Birmingham.
– Theft of property from the 1300 block of Morning Sun Circle, Birmingham. US $ 15,000 currency was stolen.
– Theft of property from 700 block of Heatherwood Drive, Birmingham. A $ 1,500 Apple MacBook Air was stolen.
– Illegal breaking, trampling and theft of Grade 4 property from the 0-500 block of Rockhill Road, Shelby. A $ 25 Alabama driver’s license, victim’s birth certificate and child birth certificate of $ 45, and a set of company truck keys worth $ 245 were stolen.
– Incident from Mimosa Road, Helena.
Harassing communications from the 1000 block of Morning Sun Drive in Birmingham.
– Civil litigation from the 200 block of Meadow Drive in Birmingham.
– DUI, illegal possession of marijuana off the 7500 block of Cahaba Valley Road, Birmingham. Marijuana (6.6 grams) was confiscated.
-DUI-any substance from US 280 in Alabama 119, Birmingham.
– Domestic investigation from the 400 block of Meadow Drive in Birmingham.
– Domestic violence attack from Block 25 of Alabama 52000, Vandiver.
– Domestic violence harassment from the 16000 block on Kenley Way in Birmingham.
– Incident from the 500 block of Shelby County 203, Montevallo.
– Death investigation from the 3000 block off Afton Lane in Birmingham.
– Death investigation from the block of 500 at Shelby County 203, Montevallo.
– Various information from the 1000 block of Weatherby Cove, Birmingham.
– Unlicensed possession of unlicensed first degree marijuana from Shelby County 17 and Cedar Way, Montevallo. A 22 caliber revolver with a holster, four bullets and one other piece; and approximately 1.4 grams of marijuana wrapped in five separate brown papers commonly used to roll narcotics were obtained.
– Property damage from the 16000 block of US 280, Chelsea. A 2014 Kia Optima was damaged.
-DUI from the 10000 block of Old Highway 280, Chelsea.
– Civil litigation from the 1970s block on Ball Park Road in Wilsonville.
– Criminal mischief, theft of Grade 4 property from the 2700 block of Shelby County 61, Columbiana. An air conditioner sustained $ 8,000 in damage and a $ 100 copper coil for an air conditioner was stolen.
-DUI from the 10000 block of Old Highway 280, Chelsea.
– Harassment from Cahaba Park Circle and US 280, Birmingham.
– Third degree domestic violence – threatening from the 5500 block of Caldwell Mill Road, Birmingham. A Taurus 9-millimeter pistol, SDS 1911 9-millimeter, The Armory AR-15, SDS CIVET 12-gauge shotgun, and an Ozark Trail knife with a sheath were confiscated.
– Illicit drug trafficking, unlawful possession of a controlled substance from the 5400 block of US 280, Birmingham. Crystal meth (36.34 g), marijuana (24.11 g), liquid GHB (55 ounces), scales with debris, needle with debris, and a small bag were confiscated.
– Wearing brass knuckles from the 13000 block of Shelby County 42, Shelby. Brass knuckles were confiscated.
– Leaving the gas plant’s premises free of charge from the 8400 block of Shelby County’s 47, Shelby.
– Domestic survey from the 1900 block of Shelby County 46, Shelby.
-Menacing from the 13000 block of Shelby County 17, Montevallo.
– Theft of fourth degree property off the 10,000 block of Kenley Way, Birmingham.
– Justice obstruction with false identity from US 280 and Shelby County 43, Birmingham.
– Miscellaneous from the 300 block of Shelby County 10, Montevallo.
-Identity theft from the 1000 block of Eagle Hollow Drive in Birmingham.
– Theft of property from the 8000 block of Shelby County 61, Wilsonville. A closed trailer valued at $ 4,495, plastic roller drawers valued at $ 40, and stacked metal shelves valued at $ 3,000 were stolen.
– Animal bite from the 700 block of Shelby County 13, Helena.
– Domestic violence attack from the 1700 block on Egg and Butter Road in Columbiana.
– Incident from the 200 block of Strickland Road, Columbiana.
– Unauthorized possession of a controlled substance, drug paraphernalia from 155 Alabama and 18 Shelby County, Montevallo. A clear liquid in a syringe believed to contain methamphetamine (60 milliliters), a glass containing suspected marijuana residue, a digital scale with residue, and a black box containing the narcotics and paraphernalia were recovered.
– Domestic violence harassment from the 34000 block on Portobello Road in Birmingham.
– Theft of property from 100 block on Elliot Lane, Westover. A car carrier was stolen.
-Forgery, theft of fourth degree property from the 9500 block of Old Highway 280, Chelsea.
Harassing communications from the 3000 block of Somerset Trace, Birmingham.
– Property damage from 400 block of St. Annes Drive in Birmingham. An overhang on the front door of Heatherwood Golf and Country Club raised $ 2,500.
– Domestic survey from the 400 block on Cove Road in Wilsonville.
– Theft of fourth degree property from the 4600 block of Shelby County’s 71, Shelby. A $ 1.89 20-ounce bottle of Mountain Dew, a $ 2.19 bag of Sour Patch Kids candy, and a bag of chips were stolen.
– Theft of fourth degree property off the 900 block of Liberty Ridge Road, Chelsea. $ 300 was stolen by wire transfer through the Cash app.
– Domestic violence – criminal nonsense, domestic violence – harassment from the 1000 block of Kinston Drive in Chelsea. An input keyboard to a gun safe was damaged.
– Immediate exposure from the 300 block of McDow Road in Columbiana in the Shelby County Jail.
-Fourth Grade Service theft from the 900 block of Glaze Road, Vincent.
– Unauthorized breaking and entering of the vehicle, theft of property from the 16,300 block of Shelby County 42, Shelby. A Smith & Wesson 9 millimeter pistol was stolen.
– Incident from US 280 in Shelby County 25, Harpersville.
– Sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12 (two counts) on the 700 block of Inverness Landing, Birmingham.
– Violation of a domestic violence order from the 200 block of Wandering Meadow Drive in Columbiana.
-Identity theft from the 300 block of Valley View Road in Birmingham.
-Runaway youth off the 4000 block of Park Crossing Drive in Chelsea.