State Police Arrest A Syracuse Couple On Multiple Drug And Gun Prices.
Syracuse, NY – State police arrested a Syracuse couple on multiple drug and gun charges.
Police officers carried out a traffic check on a U-Haul truck on Tuesday. The driver, Anthony Glen, fled on foot.
They later found Glenn in a house on Carbon Street in Syracuse, where he was arrested.
After searching the truck and the house, they found over an ounce of fentanyl / heroin along with some crack cocaine, both of which were packaged for sale, a loaded .40 caliber pistol magazine, a stolen AR15 rifle, 2 AR15 magazines with a high Capacity, ammo, and more than $ 12,000 in cash.
In addition to Glen, a woman, Kimmie Cook, was also arrested. Below is a listing of the charges both face.
Anthony E. Glenn – 30 year old man:
- Criminal possession of a 3rd degree controlled substance with intent to sell (B crime)
- Criminal possession of a Grade 5 controlled substance with intent to sell (D crime)
- Criminal possession of a Grade 7 controlled substance (A-offense)
- Escape and civil servant in a 3rd degree motor vehicle (A-offense)
- Resistance to arrest (A-offense)
- 2nd degree obstruction of state administration (A-offense)
Kimmie R. Cook – 25 years old (female):
- Criminal possession of a 3rd degree weapon – assault rifle (D crime)
- Criminal Gun Possession 3rd – High Capacity Magazine (D-crime) (2 points)
- Criminal Possession of Grade 4 Stolen Property – Firearm (e-crime)